Konstantin

If I could talk to you. We had a beautiful connection on the dance floor. It hurt so much to see you last night. I did my best to hide my feelings from my face. I had my eyes on you. Who is he dancing with? Is there a close embrace? Now we're both dancing to our songs with other people.How long is it going to take for us to move on? I brought a friend to the milonga. The guy actually invited himself to go and I couldn't say no. I look at this friend and for some reason, I miss Konstantin. I miss his hands and his smell and the smiling eyes. I miss our embrace. 

So, when the performers were dancing, I got up and cheered more out of courtesy than anything else. I just wanted to break down and cry. They have been dancing together for a long time. And yet again I missed having Konstantin. It was the same feeling I had when I was watching the Colombian couple at the competition in Buenos Aires. They have found their tango journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone