What life brings you

Here I am again thinking, writing, talking to myself about you. You that I held dearly. The same you that I tried to love without understanding. Do people need to understand to love? I make mental recollections of you in my life. You that caught me by surprise in a Fall evening two years ago. I remember our first phone conversations and my frustration. But I also remember the smiles at the beach as we went out for the first time given that our tango class had been cancelled. We were happy.

I question again: what is love?

We were engulfed by the idea of love. We spent a lot of time together. What is the point of me thinking about all of this? I don't know. My brain just remembers. It remembers you. Maybe I am just fantasizing that things were better than they really were.

I was dying last night. I was dying inside. I saw you dancing well with other people. Our embrace was an illusion. We were a bad dream.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone