State of Things

Customers come to me asking me to do them "favors".
I had a migraine for three days.
Edwin is still limping.
I went to a milonga last night and danced not even one complete tanda. The class was nice, though.
I am teaching a private Portuguese class tonight. It's my second one this week.
Off tomorrow.
Taking my third private with Luna Palacios.
I need to go grocery shopping.
Somehow real life is happening.
I found a book called More Plato, Less Prozac. It advocates that philosophy can actually help people deal with their personal issues.
I want to write about tango again and about this new person. Not that inspired. Not sure why.
I have been craving a good dinner with a good glass of wine and some nice music. Good company wouldn't be a bad idea at all.
I need to see if I can set my wireless tv up.
I want to watch Shame.
Working on Saturdays sucks. Only working on Sundays is worse.
Infamia is my new favorite tango song.
I watched a documentary on Ada Falcon and I absolutely loved it.
Not sure on what to do on my vacation that's coming up soon.
I found a tango blog that I like a lot. Too bad it's all in Argentinian Spanish for those who don't read porteno language.
Not sure what to do with my tango at this point. Sometimes I am hopeful I will find a tango partner, but other times I just wonder. Maybe I should just dance for fun and give up on the dream of going to Buenos Aires to compete.

Comments

  1. Wonderful; I read this three times, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan. I am glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration