Wild Love

By Michelle Murphy

No one knows that was a sad day as most of my days are lately. Some days are more difficult than others in that I miss you, people are difficult, my job isn't all that. I found the house and its whiteness. I got off my car and I found my Aldo's in the back seat. I had my clothes, my make up bag. But I failed to bring a toothbrush. That shows how absent minded I was that day. My friend said it was going to be a dinner party and they needed a "model". So, as the model, I put myself together and entered the house with a positive attitude. People were extremely friendly and there was a yellow lab named Amber in the house. From the moment I got there to the moment I left, I was in a good mood and not only that. I was happy. Wine did help somewhat. One of the photographers is a Russian lady. She's smart and sweet and a great cook. She reminded me of blank
I am failing miserably at forgetting.
We had gretchka. We talked about the Russian language. I saw a babushka sitting there on the hostess house shelve and I was nostalgic. Over dinner, we talked a little about the possibilities young people have. People who are starting their careers, moving somewhere, finding love, losing love. More than ever I felt like I wanted to find a place to call home. A wild heart in search of real, passionate, unusual love. Love that cares and urges and tastes like the sea. Love like we don't see these days. Poetic, unmeasured love. Courageous love.
Wild love. The kind of love
I had with you [????]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing