Mundane

It feels like I am not a writer anymore. Never liked thinking I was. But at the same time, the urge to write is gone. Not completely gone, though. I see things in the world and I want to write about them, but somehow life is so busy these days. I want to write about the sea and the sea birds and how they struggle to survive. I have been teaching this week at 7am and it's great because I get a lot done during the morning. This morning I made banana bread and it came out really good. I took my car to be washed and did some other things around the house. My apartment feels different. Edwin, The Cat is slowly recovering. It hurts to see how fragile his life is and how he depends on me for a lot of things. He's still wearing the plastic cone he hates with a passion. Benjamin Solomon does recognize his brother, but that's almost equally as bad as not recognizing Edwin  as it has happened when Edwin came back from the hospital. Benji Soul wants to play and I have to supervise both of them all the time - Edwin still should NOT run, jump or be a cat for a while. Edwin doesn't stay confined in the bathroom all the time because I find that cruel. So I let him out and we share the same space. Sometimes the three of us. Sometimes two of us. Sometimes it's four of us. I have been cooking a lot as well. I made some things that made me think I am a good cook. My pierogi with sour cream and Parmesan cheese is always a hit. My salads with papaya and avocado don't last longer than a few minutes. My spicy calamari is also popular. My deep fried grouper wasn't bad either. My plain white rice gets a kick with Havarti cheese on top. I even tried a little improvisation with aji and tilapia and it came out OK. Chicken and ginger need a little improvement. I finally put together a postcard and started promoting my dancing somewhat commercially. I need to make some extra cash to go compete in San Francisco next year. So, since people love to watch us dancing, I figured it wouldn't hurt to dance at birthday parties, weddings, etc and charge a fee for doing so. We had printed at Staples (highly recommend their service) 400 postcards on Sunday. My name isn't on it since I COULD get in trouble at my day job as a librarian. I have had enough trouble for the whole year in May and I will just be very discreet about my dancing activities, don't want the jealousy or any other bad vibe or reprimand for doing what I love. Speaking of trouble at work, I really need to relocate. I have been looking for another job, but I don't qualify for anything. SIGH. Most job openings are for university librarians with years and years of experience. I am finding that I am too trusting. I am thinking about a plan B in case they fire me. I would love to open a bakery/bistro of  fusion food. I am discovering many things about people and myself. I think it's good to find peace at being quiet. Not sure what to believe anymore - the dilemma of the skeptical. I have been burning white sage at home to see if I can get rid of bad energy. I have been showering with cold water and that feels great. I have a lot of organizing to do. I got rid of an old mattress to the dismay of my feline monsters, I mean angels. My dance room is filled with stuff that I have to re-organize. Also, it seems like someone I am having issues with is going to resign and that is GREAT news. I have received a great two-CD set from Argentina I am in love with. I have been wearing essential oils as perfume and I got new MAC makeup over the weekend. I love INSTAGRAM. I love seeing life through lenses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone