Tiny Little Things

If you could hold life on the palm of your hand, what would you say to her?
Things are not exactly going the way I want them to go. I am not even sure what is wrong. I made peace with the idea that I have no control over anything and things will eventually fall into place.

I have been feeling dizzy. Very dizzy. Weird dizzy. Music should occupy a better role in my life. A more important role. Somehow, I feel like music is my language. Music is my language. My main language. The language that makes my whole body talk and respond and react.

La Huella - Te ocean over there. I still remember the flavor of the sea. Uruguay, my beloved little, tiny country.

The job interview I had went nowhere. At least for now. Three people interviewed me and seemed to be very pleased overall. But then they got to the conclusion that I don't have insurance experience and that would be an issue, even though I am a quick learner.

The Portuguese classes went relatively well. I had six people on Monday and two people on Thursday. It's a start.

Can I reques-t a book? Where's the rest-room? How do I print? Ugh. Six and a half years answering these questions.

At the end of the world there is peace, icecream and loving pets.

I am trying to get involved in a TempoTango movie. I would love if they came to Miami to film and that's what I am trying to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration