Interviews and a crisis



Photo by J9. Dania Beach, last Sunday.

This coming Sunday I will go for an audition in Miami. I don't have any hopes to get the part, but I will do my best. the audition is for an Opera.

This Sunday is very important to Venezuela. I promised one of my friends that if Capriles wins, I will dress yellow, red and blue on Monday. 

On Tuesday, I have an interview for a transfer and on the following Tuesday, I will interview for a promotion. It is difficult to explain, even though I don't have any hopes of getting any of these things, I have some other kind of hope. 

I am reading the "Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life" by Rosenthal.

I have been asked this week if I am Jewish. I have long forgotten what it is like to feel like you want to be something else other than what you are, but sometimes I wish I were. Maybe because of their sense of humor. I know I am generalizing it, but I have encountered through books and in real life too are.

I have this cute, adorable friend who is younger than me and he keeps inviting me to go out with him. I have tried to explain to him I can't do that. I love talking to him, but I know it's not right.

I am in love with my two cat people cats. Edwin loves lettuce and can't get enough of it. Benjamin loves cantaloupe, but needs to be on a diet. They have brought to my life so much happiness and entertainment. Many asthma attacks as well, but it's all minor compared to the joy of having them.

Not writing anymore bothers me. not being able to translate beauty into words bothers me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone