Ups

I was able to refinance my apartment so now I can rent it out. I can finally move from Florida and start anew.

Manolo is adorable and I miss him when I am at work.

My hair is getting long and I am enjoying it.

I may take a pilates class this Friday.

I am reading a great book.

I have great friends.

One of the best things I have done recently is to have a lady who comes and cleans my apartment every so often. It feels so good to come home and have everything so clean! I don't mind spending the money at all. It gives me a sense of happiness that I can't even describe.

My other nephew/niece will be born soon.

Taking Manolo to the beach on Saturday was so much fun.

Marisa Monte is playing in Miami on Monday.

Cecile Salvant is awesome and I love track number 2.

I am looking forward to having a day off on Friday. I may go to a spa and treat myself to a nice massage.

Little Japan is the nicest sushi in town. I am craving Japanese food. I may stop by tonight and get some ceviche sushi and some sashimi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone