I will

Write until I can erase it completely. I want to remove the love, the memories. Whatever is left of you and me. I want to travel far away. Where not even my thoughts can find me. Don't beg for love, lost little girl. You want it so badly. But you still don't know what. I. Can we see the world for what it is? Having loved is better than not having loved? So many questions. How do I see the world, now? Am I a cynical, disillusioned middle-aged little girl? I photographed you in my head. Your dancing. Your smile. Your contradictions. Your less than- world. And yet I loved you. It was difficult to part and abandon these so intense love idea(l)s. Discovering you and your music. Blending in. Trying to be. Just being. Giving you a chance to blossom.

And then.
I left.
And the sun
was foggy
and melted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone