Recovering from a cold

It is sunny outside. I stayed in all day today. Stuffing my face with high calorie food. I am trying to compensate for the emptiness I feel. I made great tea with ginger. So much ginger it was spicy.

I miss dancing tango on Sundays. I miss CITA. I have so many questions. So many things I don't know about you. So many fears.

Men fall in love. Or so they say. But for me it's rather difficult to stay in love. I see their flaws. I make projections and I don't see myself living with things that break my peace of mind.

It's been two weeks since I left you. I don't take pride in that. I am actually rather sad and sorry. I just didn't know what to do. I snooped. My questions had been torturing me. Funny, I knew you were trouble since the first day I met you. I have a hard time slowing down.

We have had several fights. But I really gave up after our first one. Hard to explain why. You startled my soul. I crawled back to my fears when you and I took that route. I knew it was leading nowhere.

High and dry.

Everything But The Girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone