Nice Drops of Life

I put my fear aside and I am taking photography classes. It is much more challenging than I had imagined.

It's cold out. Sunny. My thoughts are still hiding from me. Maybe in a cloud. Maybe in the ocean.

I have been busy and it has been good. Life is like those photos I saw recently: sometimes the focus changes. We see the water better. Sometimes, we see the glass sharper.

Work is interesting. I changed my attitude towards my customers.

I still teach Portuguese.

Manolo sleeps with me every night and he's taken my heart away.

Not sure how I feel about modeling. Or dating or life in general.

My dad has been sick and I am not sure what to do.

My brother and I ran into each other at Publix the other day. Hard to know what's going on.

Going to Jimmie's Chocolates on a date tonight for the first time. That should mean: I am going there for the first time and it's on a date. Not sure it was clear enough.

I will soon be 36 years-old. I actually like the idea of maturing and growing as a person. The number 36 doesn't scare me. I feel like an underdog, so having the opportunity to be 36 is a big deal and it gives me joy that I can say I have traveled thru life this far.

I want to see the ocean.

I got my house more organized and clean. I love the feeling of a clean house.

Listening to The Weeknd and even though some of the lyrics are graphic, I like his style. Part of me identifies with his suffering. With the person who leaves and breaks your heart.

I had my first paid performance last week. I danced two songs. It was fun.

Life is good. Silent, but good.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone