Who I am according to myself

An honest self-portrait of a 36 year-old woman
 
I am passionate, sweet, sensitive and romantic. I am giving. I am territorial and stubborn. I am serious and funny. Deep. Opinionated. I am apolitical. I am curious. Critical. Honest. Goofy. Somewhat intelligent. Kind. Short-tempered. Tolerant. Enthusiastic. Sensitive. Romantic. Classy. Free-spirited. I have a hard time saying no. I am authentic. Too trusting. Somewhat attractive. Understanding, but somewhat not so forgiving. I am joyful. Spontaneous. Down-to-Earth. Pensive. Observant. Creative. Somewhat insecure. Shy. Picky. Adventurous. I hold grudges. I get hurt easily. I am flexible. I am anti-fitness. I am restless. I am not so healthy. I am active. I am not assertive. I hate and love easily. I have firm principles and values. I am consistent, but sometimes paradoxical. I am full of flaws I can't even remember. I don't have a good memory anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone