Freeing

I haven't felt piercing eyes like these before.
They just stood there trying to understand mine. Looking for something. Starring at my eyes like a if they were a novelty of sorts. With a strange force.
Magnitude. Power. and yet we moved.

At first, I was confused. Didn't know what to make of your eyes. Your energy. My energy next to yours. We blended you and me. I am not sure how it happened. It was all so quickly. I have always wondered. We were so in sync.

You and me
Two completely strangers who quietly held hands
And felt
The tango triumph

Peace at last I thought
Seeing the big boats and the moon
Some lightning in the ocean
and  resting in your arms

Caressing your lips and feeling your hands
Under the stars
No fate, no destiny

Just our lives intertwined
for we don't know why

it was time to be free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone