Rose's Nail Salon & The Twin Flame


It's in between the lines that I find you. The subtle associations that my mind creates, but is it really my mind that creates these "signs"? If so, how?

Late last night, I was traveling in a car going East, and I saw, on my right hand side, a nail salon named Rose's Nails. In the midst of lights, sounds and words, you came back to me, once again. The significance roses have had in our lives. Funnily enough, it was in that salon that I got my nails done the week of our first date. I never paid attention to the salon's name until last night.

When I saw the salon last night, I remembered I was a walk-in and that the person who helped me was a gentleman, who claimed he had a twin flame. I went to him a few times, he was strange. I remember he looked like he had this pain inside of him. I remember he said that doing nails was a way to serve others. Gave me this lecture on how Christ would wash other people's feet. But something was odd about him. He was not like the other people in there. He looked like something was amiss.

In one of my visits, he said his twin flame had left him. I remember asking him why didn't he go after her and he told me the ball was on her court. You actually called me one time when I was sitting on his chair and that's how I think I mentioned to him that you were different and if he had heard of something called the "twin flames". I might have asked him if he heard of "twin flames". That's when he told me a little about his story. He looked devastated talking about her.

I called the salon today to find out if he still works there. I was told the whole crew is new, which matches the info I found on Yelp. It's been so long, I am not surprised. I wish I had his number to call him and ask what else his twin flame experience has taught him, maybe I would understand ours better or find clues to get me some answers.

You asked me if I have ever encountered anything about "us" in the literature. I told you about a movie that was based on a book. I don't trust the online websites that talk about twin flames. Aside from the book I mentioned to you, the man at the nail salon and a friend of mine in NY who claims she met hers, I have no other source of info. I want to read my Akashic records still and do I past life regression to see if I can sort things out.

Am I recreating what we were? Why there are so many associations, countless coincidences? Last night I woke up at 2:22 am and couldn't sleep well for some time afterwards. I felt-feel so restless. Sometimes it feels like I am running out of time. Sometimes it feels like something is about to happen. What's life trying to tell me?

I don't want to live this double life - I need answers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone